marketing

Winter Time!

It is December and we had our first bit of snow the other day.  More is expected to come and I am so pumped.  Sledding is my favorite activity where we live.  Our first day of dating was actually a sledding day.  I gave Helen my snow pants and I pushed her around for an hour or two.  I was soaking wet and cold when we were done but it was a ton of fun.  Last winter we went sledding too.  I hope this winter will be the same.  For those of you that drink thought you can enhance the expirence quite a bit.  Back in high school drunkin sledding was the best part of winter. All you need is a hill or slope, preferably at night out of view of the cops, a sledd, and Jagermiester.  Friend make it even better, not because they are friends but because you need a DD, but they don't need to know that. :p

-Alex

4 comments:

Anonymous at: December 21, 2010 at 2:41 PM said...

Wow snow sounds so great!! Drunken sledding sounds pretty cool too... XD

{ HSP } at: December 22, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

Drunken sledding sounds hilarious. Maybe we can go sand sledding here...

{ Ada } at: December 22, 2010 at 5:55 PM said...

Hahah that sounds amazing! I'd love to try drunk sledding :p

{ Alex and Helen } at: December 23, 2010 at 7:02 AM said...

Oh it can be a ton of fun. And smaller hills are better because you are less likely to hurt yourself. I did sprain both of my wrists one year and hurt both of my knees when I tried to flip over a steel drum while on a sled. It did look cool while it lasted though. :p

-Alex

Post a Comment