marketing

Chuck Norris approved of this post and that's the only reason why it exists.

Helen's thoughts


Fact: there's site full of Chuck Norris facts and they are all, in fact, facts. 

Here are some of my favorites:

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

There are a ton more that I like, but I'm gonna withhold giving them all out at once. No one can take that many Chuck Norris facts at once. They'd be all Chuck'd out. 

How do you like my angry!Knives face?
I'm going to C2E2 this Saturday with people from my school! I'm so excited, it'll be my first comic convention! As you can see I'll be cosplaying as Movie!Knives Chau from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World  I still need to get some black pants and black flats, and I'm waiting for the scarves I ordered to come in so I'll have her scarf too. I still need 2 sword props, I think I have 1 already, and if I can't borrow a matching one form someone else I might borrow a pair of Sais from Alex. I might make the wig just a weeeeee bit shorter still since Knives' hair was pretty short, but then I don't want to ruin it and make it too short either. Decisions decisions :C 

Dear readers: anyone going to C2E2? What will you be dressing up as?

2 comments:

Anonymous at: March 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

Is it not why everything is allowed to exist?

{ Alex and Helen } at: March 19, 2011 at 11:06 PM said...

@Butters: That's why I thank Chuck Norris every night before falling asleep :)

Post a Comment