marketing

FUCK YOU BLOGGER

ANGRY HELEN IS SO FUCKING MAD AT THE MOMENT.

MOTHER FUCKING BLOGGER JUST DELETED THIS LONG ASS POST I WROTE. I SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW.
SO. FUCK. MAD.
I guess this post will just be a fucking pic spam till I calm the fuck down and re-write the mother fucking post.

Yea, this is a lovely photo of Alex sticking his tongue into my mouth. It's not that we french kissed for the camera though. It was more of a "ARGH MY MOUTH IS BIGGER THAN YOURS I SHALL BIT YOUR MOUTH WITH MINE!!!" Srsly, we try to bite each other on the mouth sometimes, lol. Unfortunately Alex has a bigger mouth than me. I tell him it's cuz he sucks cock :D


Here's a photo of me squishing some unsuspecting student with my pincers :3 He did eventually turn around and was like "Wtf are you doing?" though. I can't turn the effing clicky flash sound my camera makes. I've tried >:c

Here's a pic of Alex wrestling with his gay buddy friend Brian. I might have to take this down later and suffer a beating for it, lol.







Asian mother eaten by Jurassic Park T-Rex. More on Page 5
Nah, jk :3 It's my mom posing in front of the T-Rex in the Universal Studios theme park in Florida. My mom looks cold as hell in this pic because it was mother-fucking COLD there when we went earlier this year. We're seasoned Chicagoans too. Shit caught us offguard. That day my mom ended up with a heatstroke (yea I know, even though it was really fucking cold, the sun was still really bright) and I got a cold (I was stupid enough to go on a ride that soaked me through, and got worse since it was so GD cold). We didn't even go to Disney World as we planned >:c terribad trip, mang. 

So Alex and I are at that stage where we like to fantasize about getting married (Ok, it's mostly me, but he plays along :]) And sometimes I like to tease him by saying things like "I WANT YOUR SWIMMERS AND GIVE YOU 400 BABIES!!!" lol. Anyway, saw this in the comics section of a local news paper, and I kept meaning to show it to Alex, but I kept forgetting, so SURPRISE ALEX! Lol.
Btw I personally think this comic is a little...wtf sometimes. No, the guy is not wearing anything at all. Sometimes the girl would be completely naked too. Maybe the artist is too lazy to draw their clothes or whatever.

Lastly, I like taking photos of vanity plates, so here's one that's pretty cool, haha.

6 comments:

{ Ada } at: October 23, 2010 at 12:17 AM said...

Your mom looks so excited to be eaten, haha

{ HSP } at: October 23, 2010 at 12:21 AM said...

You and Alex are so cute XD I suggested to my boyfriend that we start a blog together but he just looked helplessly at me and asked "what am I going to even blog about?"

Also, I can feel your pain with Blogger. I've lost all my shit in the past only to find that I hadn't saved much of my progress in the first place. If you compulsively press Ctrl+S throughout your post like I do, I think you'll be alright!

Btw, that pic of your mum is great!

{ Coriander } at: October 23, 2010 at 3:54 AM said...

Gahh-- I was typing one up last night, and it did the same thing to me. D8
hnngh-- But the pictures are adorable. :'D

{ Stav88os } at: October 23, 2010 at 4:54 AM said...

Cool Story Bro!;)

{ Christie Klein } at: October 23, 2010 at 5:55 AM said...

Haha I have a picture in front of the T-Rex too XD

{ DaniniPanini } at: October 23, 2010 at 10:33 AM said...

That sucks about blogger eating your post!

Post a Comment